It’s been quite a year (personal and professional). My husband and I bought our first home, adopted two kittens, and we both got promoted. In just a few days 2016 will be over and a new year will begin. There is no better time than now to reflect on and discuss 2016. Keep reading for my year in review.
我不会专注于我今年没有做的事情，而是我所做的事情。我鼓励你这样做。重新审视你的previous year’s goals并检查它们是否仍然相关。如果您没有在列表中进行所有内容，请不要击败自己。现在没有任何东西可以做到这一点。重新评估并确定您是否会继续追逐相同的目标。
忘记新年的决议 - 代替这样做
This year, I am choosing a word that represents what I want to do rather than a resolution. My individual list will roll up into that one word, allowing me to reach that goal. My word is Healthy. So much in my life right now revolves around getting healthy. If I have my health, I feel that everything else will fall into place. I recommend that you choose a word that will keep you on track throughout the year, revisiting it whenever you feel challenged. For example, when I get the craving to overindulge in snacks during a Netflix marathon, I’ll think of my goal and opt for a healthier alternative like fruit or tea.
Note that my personal goals are the same as the previous two years, but they still rank highest on my list.
A Year in Review
- Get 7.5-8 hours of sleep per night.My husband and I have been getting up early between 5:30-6 am. This is helping with my night owl tendencies.
- 减掉15磅。I still need to drop some weight for health purposes. Upping my workout, getting a decent night’s rest, and portion control is the plan.
- Pay off debt.OurYNAB(You Need A Budget) is set and ready to break ground. For some actionable budget tips, check out6 Debt Reduction Tips。
- Receive compensation for posts in addition to the product.One of my goals this past year was to begin working with brands. From January on, I accomplished this. In case you missed any of them,你可以在这里看到它们。
- Begin pitching to brands.Brands have reached out to collaborate, but I also want to be pitching to them.
- Increase blog traffic.三个字,搜索引擎优化(SEO)。当n I started this blog, I had no clue about optimizing post to their full potential. Mid-year, I began optimizing and now my number one traffic referrer is Google. I want to go back through all posts and elevate them so people can better find them.
- 构建电子邮件列表。This will help me connect with readers on a more personal level and understand what they struggle with when it comes to personal style.
Top 10 Posts From 2016
- How to Collaborate with Other Bloggers
- 6 Essential Ways to Start Dressing Confidently
- 旧货店时尚 - 初学者指南www.yabo.com
- Tips For Styling a Peplum Top
- How to Stay Motivated + 2 year Blogiversary
- 8 Tips for Defining Your Personal Style
- How to Avoid Blogger Burnout
- The Ultimate Pattern Mixing Guide
- 5 Tips for Achieving Effortless Style
What does your year in review look like? What will your focus word be? Share in the comments.
First image byLuba Kochubey Portraits